Importing DicomObjects.ocx into Delphi XE
DicomObjects can be imported to Delphi XE (we have tested this under XE3) as follows:
1. Select Import component from Component option in Delphi IDE.
2. Then select Import a Type Library from the options.
3. From the list of registered type libraries select DicomObjects.
4. Move on to the component selection and set pallete page to Standard.
5. Then install as a new package.
After importing the component the next step is to Install it.
6. Select Install component from the same Component option.
7. Browse to the imported component "DicomObjects.pas" and set is as the Unit file name.
8. Also choose to install it as a new package.
9. Give a package name and on proceeding further the installation process should begin.
On completion, open up a project and check DicomObject components under Standard tools within Delphi XE3.